At organicspa, we believe through the rigorous certification process of our manufacturing plant and approved formulas together with random audits from the AQIS (Australian Quarantine Inspection Service) approved certifier the OFC, we can offer a true independently certified product, unlike most products offered in the current market.
The Organic Food Chain and the Vegan Society states that the
following ingredients must NOT be included in our products:
- Any products from animal origin
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin
- Synthetic preservatives including Parabens and nature identical preservatives
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts
- Alkyl Sulphates and Alkyl Ether Sulphates (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate,
Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Ethanolamides (Cocamide DEA / MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
We believe excluding the above ingredients from our formulations set us ahead in current world certification standards as other governing bodies are open to allow synthetic or nature identical raw materials in the cosmetic products they certify. In some instances companies have even set their own certifying standards.
just look for the logos